6 medium sized russet potatoes
One batch of Tempeh Bacon
One batch of Queso Cheez (I used less chipotle pepper in this batch for a milder flavor)
6 large white mushrooms, sliced into small pieces
1/4 broccoli head, cut into small pieces
4 green onions, chopped into small pieces
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees. Cut potatoes in half and scrape out centers. Place on baking tray and bake for 7 minutes on each side.
- Heat pan on medium heat and put a tbsp of olive oil in pan. Grill the tempeh slices until brown on both sides. Take tempeh out of pan and set aside.
- After tempeh is cooked and removed from pan, add sliced mushrooms and broccoli to pan and cook until broccoli is bright green.
- Crumble tempeh pieces into cooked potato skins. Put broccoli and mushrooms in potato skins. Cook potato skins with toppings for five more minutes.
- Add queso cheez to potato skins. Top with green onions and serve. Enjoy!